Mazda CX-3 Trim Levels
With three different Mazda CX-3 trim levels that are all available in either FWD or AWD configurations, it’s no wonder that the drivers around Willow Grove, Willow Manor, Glenside, and the rest of PA might need a bit of help deciding which version is best for them. That’s where Sussman Mazda comes into play!
Check out this Mazda CX-3 trim level comparison, and then contact us to schedule your test drive today!
2019 Mazda CX-3: The Basics
All three trim levels come with a 2.0L engine that’s capable of producing 148 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque. The FWD versions all offer 34 miles per gallon on the highway, while the AWD versions merely drop down to 32 miles per gallon on the highway1. Here’s where a few differences start to emerge!
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 Sport
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 Sport is the base model. Here are some of its key features:
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- Auxiliary audio input jack, USB audio input
- Bluetooth® hands free phone and audio capability
- Steering wheel-mounted audio, cruise, MID, and phone controls
- AM/FM audio system with automatic level control and six speakers
In a sense, the MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System is the glue that holds all of this tech together. Now, if that’s not an advanced cabin, then we really don’t know what is.
Read the full 2019 Mazda CX-3 review here!
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 trim level adds a lot to the cabin, especially in terms of its comfortable amenities:
- Heated front seats
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Overhead console with sunglasses holder
- Automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
That’s not even mentioning the Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System, which will give you access to your vehicle even when your hands are full of groceries, soccer balls, or camping equipment.
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring
At last we’ve arrived at the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring (the final trim level). Its best upgrades are exterior:
- High Beam Control
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- LED daytime running lights (DRLs)
- LED fog lights, LED combination taillights, and LED headlights with auto leveling
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with 1-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
Its Bose® 7-Speaker audio sound system can have you enjoying your drives and rides more than you have in years. Keep reading to learn how to take a test drive!
Set Up a Mazda CX-3 Test Drive at Sussman Mazda!
Regardless of whether you want to test drive the Mazda CX-3 Sport, the Mazda CX-3 Touring, or the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring, our Sussman Mazda team has got you covered. It’s really as easy as calling us, chatting with us, or stopping over from Glenside, Willow Manor, or Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. Thanks so much!
Contact us online to schedule a test drive today!
1 Up to an EPA-estimated 29 city/34 highway MPG for 2019 Mazda CX-3 FWD models. AWD models, 27 city/32 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.