5 Reasons to Visit Blue Bell Inn
If you call Willow Grove, Willow Manor, or Glenside home, we’re here to tell you that you have a real culinary treat in your midst in the form of the Blue Bell Inn. This top dining venue is rich in history and dates all the way back to 1743 when the original inn was built. Nowadays, you have plenty of reasons to stop by and enjoy a delightful meal with your friends and family. For starters, we’ve provided you with five:
- Buck a Shuck Oysters. These fan favorites are available all night on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Believe us when we say that you’re not going to want to miss out on them!
- Pork Belly Sliders. Once you’ve closed your eyes and bitten into this crispy Chinese spiced pork belly that’s been smothered in hot mustard and placed on steamed buns, you might not want to try anything else!
- Filet Mignon Duo. These two mouthwatering filets are accompanied by crab and bearnaise, blue cheese and bacon, and matchstick potatoes.
- Tiramisu French Toast. Here’s one that’s certain to keep you coming back for more. It consists of challah bread, candied orange, cinnamon, and fresh whipped cream.
- Private Dining Options for any Occasion. Whether you’re planning an anniversary celebration, a bridal shower, a birthday party, or a holiday get-together, you’re sure to find the ideal spot at the Blue Bell Inn. Its 12 private dining rooms include the modern industrial style of the Terrace, the casual feel of the outside Patio, and the homey intimacy of the Greenbrier Room.
If you stop by the Blue Bell Inn on Facebook, you’ll get a taste of what you’ll have in store for you when you pay them a visit in person.
Come Discover the Blue Bell Inn for Yourself
As you can see from this brief preview, the Blue Bell Inn is one inviting establishment with plenty to offer folks near Willow Grove, Willow Manor, and Glenside looking for a memorable dining experience. We recommend you plan on paying them a visit very soon!